Sunday, August 5, 2012

Day 5

I'm so tired today - not good sleep, can't wait for the baby to sleep in her own room at night! Breakfast - coffee, leftover kabobs Lunch - steak salad
I'm so exhausted I honestly have SO MUCH cleaning to do and absolutely can't tear myself off of the couch - maybe tomorrow? On a higher note I prepped tonight's dinner. Not so sure how it'll turn out - was WAY too much prep work for a dinner though, so I doubt will make it into the regular rotation. I think maybe if I didn't use fresh herbs and seasoning it would have been faster. Also - have to cook the green onion, sweet potato and kale in a pan first and honestly the kale and onion just burnt to the pan :( Also how the hell do you chop kale into tiny pieces? using the magic bullet is how - but then when you know its cooked by wilted leaves doesn't work? well it just burns..so far unimpressed - especially considering it needs to chill in the fridge for 4 hours so I had to prepare it at lunch :( But in case anyone wants the recipe (after that awesome sell LOL) http://www.multiplydelicious.com/thefood/2012/06/sweet-potato-and-kale-chicken-patties/ Also - I just used ground chicken rather then a food processor - I'm absolutely sure I'd end up loosing my breakfast if I had to watch that!

No comments:

Post a Comment