Friday, August 3, 2012

Day 3 Dinner!

OK so dinner went well! I went to go make lettuce wrap tacos! Turned into a bit of a taco salad instead. I made some guacamole - 3 ripe smallish avocados, 1 tomato, 1/2 an onion, 1 tiny thing of garlic, a quick squirt of lime juice and into the magic bullet! (I saved 1/2 the tomato to just cut into chunks and add though because I didn't want them all pureed)
Sauteed some yellow, green and red peppers and some onions, browned some extra lean ground beef added some canned diced tomatoes and some taco seasoning (PC blue packet, no sugar!) Then I put it all on some iceberg lettuce
wrapped it up and... it fell apart...so I grabbed a fork and I devoured it..and another and it was absolutely delicious!!!! AND I'm actually quite full! Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment