Friday, August 3, 2012

Day 1

Ok I have some catching up to do but here's my attempts 9:00am - I'm broken, this is too crazy. I can't give up the coffee (only slept 4 hours! C'mon!) Decide that somethings gotta give and I'm not going to be able to do this without a cheat. Coffee is my cheat. ok so coffee is down. Off to a playdate need to eat something quick - grab a banana and go. 11:30 I'M STARVING leave playdate early and go home and make a salad
Spinach, 1/2 a banana, 1/2 an avocado, handful of blueberries, red pepper, yellow pepper, teeny tiny can of tuna sitting in lemon/vinegar. Yum! Feeling proud of myself! Woo! Kids go to bed..watching tv...hmmm snack...feel like snack. this feelings NOT going away! I KNOW there are candies in the laundry room THEY'RE TALKING TO ME! I decide to have just 5 little gummy candies, just 5 - no ones perfect, its day 1... OK...eat them, immense guilt... then SNACK SNACK SNACK I'M HUNGRY I can't break again! I eat a Larabar - unexpected but actually quite good! Ok seriously get a grip no more snacking! Come dinner time I've been afraid of this fish on my meal plan so I decide I need to tackle that first and get it over with. Its an almond encrusted Tilapia - with sweet potatoe chips. Ok I can do this, afterall I'm super mom watch out martha stewart theres a new domestic diva in town! I burnt the fish and the chips were soggy and floppy...big time fail - so much so I didn't even take a picture! I doubt I'll be trying that again! on a plus my oldest daughter actually ate some of it! I made it until about 9 pm and the SNACK bug hit me again. I had another 5 gummies (I suck I know!) then at 10 my tummy was absolutely grumbling. I ate some strawberries and blueberries...and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment