Friday, August 3, 2012

Day 3

OK ITS A NEW DAY GET BACK ON THE WAGON! OK seriously now i know the laundry room supply of peach rings is gone time to get serious! Breakfast: as I'm making my coffee I decide to see if a friend wants to come with me and the kids to an amusement park. I mean hey - it practicall guarantees a nap out of the big kid so why not?! So I have my coffee, eat the remaining 2 omelet muffins from yesterday, cut up some fruit and head out. Snack demon averted for this morning! :) Lunch: SALAD! I'm back on track baby lets throw together a salad! the avocado is so very ripe, the yellow, red and green peppers rock, a handful of spinach a buttload of blueberries, some more lemon/vinegar canned tuna and some slivered almonds! I even filled my water to make myself start drinking it!
SUCCESS! lunch is a good choice! Kids are in bed and that effing snack bug is back! and I KNOW where some baking chocolate melting things are...and I eat a handful! :( seriously woman get a grip! then I decide I obviously need to write this all down so people can scold me and maybe scare me into behaving and here I am! Thinking chicken tacos for dinner - will update!

No comments:

Post a Comment